Chlorate Cell Anode
CHLORATE ELECTROLYTIC PROCESS
In chlorate industries Sodium Chlorate (NaClO3) and Potassium Chlorate ( KClO3 ) are manufactured by means of electrolytic process using chlorate electrolyzer.
Sodium chlorate (NaClO3) is manufactured by the electrolytic oxidation of Sodium Chloride (NaCl) using chlorate cells, where in TiTaN 's mixed metal oxide coated titanium anodes are used.
Potassium chlorate (KClO3) is manufactured by the electrolytic oxidation of Potassium Chloride (KCl) using chlorate cells, where in TiTaN 's MMO coated titanium substrate anodes are used.
These chlorates are further processed to produce chlorine dioxide ( ClO2 ) and perchlorates, which are of in high demand for bleaching and explosive manufacturing purposes.
TiTaN offers metal-oxide coated anodes for the below mentioned electrolytic process of chlorate manufacturing types of chlorate cells
tank type chlorate cell ( mmo plate anode, mmo mesh anode )
modular type chlorate cell ( mixed metal oxide plate anode )
hydrogen lifting type chlorate cell ( mmo coated anode fins )
The following Activated Titanium Metal Coatings are applied
- ATMA® - RUO
- ATMA® - IRO
- ATMA® - MMO
- ATMA® - TIO
- ATMA® - PDO
- Box type chlorate cell anode
- Plate type chlorate cell anode
- Mesh type chlorate anode
- Perforated chlorate anode
- Single stem mmo mesh anode
- Double stem mmo mesh anode
- Single stem mmo plate anodes
- Double stem mmo plate anodes
Chlorate Cell Anode Types
- Tank type chlorate cell anode ( mixed metal oxide coated anode )
- Modular type chlorate cell anode ( titanium plate fins anode )
- Hydrogen lifting cell anode ( mmo coated Ti plate fin anode )
- Titanium tank hydrogen lifting cell chlorate anode
- Carbon steel tank hydrogen lifting cell chlorate anode